CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 1, 2010

Chicago


Every spring break, Michael and I go to Chicago with his family. It is really special to us, because we do not get to see his family very much. It is a lot of fun and I always look forward to going. It's not really that far of a drive or anything, and it's not really that big of a deal, but its always exciting for me to get away for a little bit. We usually shop and eat at really nice restaurants, Chicago has the best places to eat. Last year, we went to navy pier. It was somewhere that I have never been before, and we went on a really big ferris wheel. Michael is really afraid of heights, so it was a challenge getting him to go on it with me. Someday we might go somewhere else, but for now Chicago is okay with me.

Photo from: "Essential Architecture"
http://www.essential-architecture.com/A-AMERICA-N/USA/CHICAGO/info-Chicago_river.jpg

1 comments:

Simsbumponablog said...

Very good job on your assignment. You had all the requirements and I enjoyed learning some new things about you. You are an impressive woman.

Grade: A

PS Love the bulldog picture. I haven't been to Chicago in years, but I do love it when I go.